The Personal Information We Collect
Logistics.ie undertakes to collect your personal information only where it is necessary for the purposes of marketing our services and, where requested, for distributing emails, newsletters, and responding to sales and technical queries.
Logistics.ie may collect such information when you complete one of the following actions:
- Order a service or product from Logistics.ie;
- Lodge a technical support query regarding Logistics.ie products or services;
- Participate in Logistics.ie promotional activities or surveys;
- Where you forward information to us in an email or as a hard copy document; and
- Other circumstances where collecting personal information is reasonable and permitted by the law.
In most circumstances this information will be limited to the minimum required as determined by Logistics.ie. Usually, only your name and email address are collected but the requirement may sometimes also include additional contact details, such as your address and phone number. If orders are made online using credit card details, information is securely transmitted in an encrypted format to a reputable payment processing agent acting on behalf of Logistics.ie.
How We Manage, Use and Protect Your Personal Information
Logistics.ie undertakes to take all commercially reasonable steps to ensure that all personal information collected by us is accurate, up-to-date, complete and stored securely.
We may use your personal information for any of the following purposes:
- Marketing Logistics.ie products;
- Fulfilling orders for Logistics.ie products;
- Updating Logistics.ie products;
- Responding to enquiries about Logistics.ie products; and
- Fulfilling all legal requirements of Logistics.ie with respect to your personal information.
We consider personal information we collect about you to be confidential and will not disclose such information to third parties except in the following circumstances:
- Where you have consented to your personal information being provided to a third party;
- Where Logistics.ie is required by law to disclose your information; and
- Where Logistics.ie discloses personal information to the related or agents of Logistics.ie, such as a payments processor, as may be required to fulfil your requests.
When your personal information is no longer required, all commercially reasonable steps will be undertaken to securely destroy that information.
Except in circumstances where access to your personal information may be denied by law, your personal information will be provided to you upon request.
If you have reason to believe that the personal information we hold about you is incorrect, incomplete or not updated, we would greatly appreciate if you could you inform us of this or any other related error or oversight at: email@example.com.
Should you have any queries in relation to the above or require further information regarding our collection, use and storage of your personal information please do not hesitate to contact us.
Cookies allow your web browsing experience to be more relevant and more efficient. You may opt out of cookies by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative opt out page. You may also do so through your browser settings. If you set your browser to not accept cookies from Logistics.ie or other web sites, some functions of these web sites may not be available.